Ranking the Patriots most exciting games in 2015

Patriots QB Tom Brady and the Patriots have an exciting 2015 ahead. (Photo By: Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)

Patriots QB Tom Brady and the Patriots have an exciting 2015 ahead.
(Photo By: Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)

The Patriots 2015 NFL Schedule was released a few months ago, below is the Patriots entire regular season games, and with football closing in we are picking the top five games we are most excited to watch this season!

Thurs., September 10 Pittsburgh 8:30 p.m. ET WHDH / NBC
Sun., November 29 at Denver* 8:30 p.m. ET WHDH / NBC
Sun., December 6 Philadelphia* 4:25 p.m. ET WFXT / FOX
Sun., December 13 at Houston* 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ / CBS
Sun., December 20 Tennessee* 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ / CBS
Sun., December 27 at New York* 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ / CBS
Sun., January 3 at Miami* 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ / CBS

1. Indianaplois Colts: I can’t wait for this game and regardless if Brady’s suspension is upheld or not, he will be back for this game. You can bet every Patriot player, coach, owner, fan and Tom Brady has this game marked on their calendars. It will be the revenge game for deflate gate and I can’t wait to see how many points the Patriots will try to hang on the Colts in their own stadium. The Colts took this rivalry to a whole new level and the hate between the two teams is very very real. This is the one game I hope the Pats win by 100.

2.  Dallas Cowboys: This is the game I’m most excited to see after the Colts game because it’s the Cowboys for crying out loud. I don’t know what it is but whether they are good or bad I always love watching the Patriots play Dallas, and it’s even more exciting because the two teams don’t tangle very often. This year, it takes the number two spot because Dallas is a good team, and it will be played in Jerry’s world. It won’t be an easy game against Romo, Bryant, and the Boys line, but it’ll be a huge game, especially if Tom Brady plays with and against the many stars on the field. It will be either a huge win for the Pats or Dallas and I for one can’t wait. If Tom Brady doesn’t play and instead Jimmy Garoppolo is under center I would move this game from number two to number five. It just isn’t the same without Romo Vs Brady.

3. New York Giants: The struggle has been real for the Giants after their 2011 Super Bowl season and this seems like the perfect time for the Patriots to take them down in a blowout win and Pats Nation everywhere wants to see that. We’d love nothing more than to embarrass them in front of their home crowd after we have struggled to beat them the last three times we have faced them. It’s time to take down Eli Manning and the gang, even though it’ll be just a regular season game, it’ll still feel good if we can win.

4. Denver Broncos: I have to put Peyton Manning and the Broncos on this list, even though I feel like it isn’t the same as the last few times the two teams have played. I’m sure Brady would still love to add another win to his growing list against Peyton and I want that too, but the debate for the last decade regarding whose better between the two is over. That ended on February 1, 2014.

5. Miami Dolphins: Both games, even more so for the first game, as usual. The 2nd game is the last game of the season so we may have nothing to play for, which makes it a whatever game, but if we have something to play for or a reason to play our starters it will be an awesome game. That first game will be epic either way. The only reason is because like every year the Dolphins have false hope that they will win the division after making a big splash signing and the Pats always have to end that hope for them and this year will be no different. The Dolphins did get better I will admit that, and they’re the only team in the division that has closed the gap, but as long as Brady plays they won’t dethrone us and when they come to Foxboro the Pats will gladly slam the door in their faces. It may be close and it may not be, either way can’t wait to watch the games.

There we have it, Patriots Gab top five Patriots games of the 2015 season! I just decided that below I will continue the list from 6-13 in order of the remaining games I’ll be the most excited for to the least exciting one.

*Side Note: I will group both divisional games in with the Pats AFC East divisional opponents, which is why the list goes only to number 13 and not 16.

*Disclaimer: Every Patriots Game is an Awesome Game.

6. Pittsburgh Steelers: Playing Big Ben and the Steel Curtain on Banner night and opening night, doesn’t get much better than that. It’ll be a fun game to see, hopefully with number 12 calling the shots, but if he doesn’t play I’ll leave this game right here. It will be Jimmy Garoppolo’s first game and I’ll admit it would be fun to see how he does, but I’ll keep hoping Brady suits up that night.

7. New York Jets: Ah the Jets……. They may have a different coach, but the hate is still same! Plus, I hope Tom Brady throws five touchdowns during the two games against Darrelle Revis. The 2nd game may be another must win for the Patriots to clinch a first or second seed in the postseason and wins in NJ are hard to come by these days.

8. Buffalo Bills: Rex Ryan’s different team, but hopefully same result. He has this obsession with beating the Patriots, Tom Brady, and Bill Belichick, and when the Pats beat his “best defense in NFL history” it will be funny. He makes a good enemy for the Patriots and certainly a fun one. He will make the Bills better, but hopefully not too much better. It’s always fun playing a Rex Ryan team and beating them. The 2nd game will be even bigger than the first because at that point in the season, the Pats may have a chance to eliminate them from any playoff birth or at least make it harder to get into the postseason.

9. Philadelphia Eagles: I’m obviously excited about playing the NFC East this year!

Who knows what kind of offense and defense the Eagles are bringing but I’m willing to bet it’ll be a fun one. We don’t even know who their QB will be when they play us because Sam Bradford, poor guy, is never a sure bet to make it the entire season. We may face him, Sanchez again, or even Tim Tebow! It’ll be a fun offense to watch the Patriots play against and seeing the offensive guru Chip Kelly in action. The Eagles may be bad, really bad with an awful OL, or they may surprise everyone and be a wildcard. They will have DeMarco Murray running the rock for them and that should be fun. Also, Tom Brady may have a ton of fun against that defense.

10. Houston Texans: Maybe we will finally see Ryan Mallett against Tom Brady! The former backup will have his chance to defeat his “teacher” on a big stage. Also, even bigger, Pats fans and Tom Brady will see Vince Wilfork on the opposing side wearing red and dark blue instead of red, white, and blue. It’s gonna get weird in Houston.

11. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota and the Titans against the Patriots. If anything, it’ll just be nice to see a rookie with some running skills against the Patriots defense. Rookies usually don’t fare well against a Belichick defense, but they’re moments where they do and Mariota’s running skills are the only thing that makes this game intriguing.

12. Washington Redskins: Hey, another running QB against the Pats. RG3 and the Redskins will come into town and try to beat the Pats. I don’t expect the Redskins to be good, but you never know. We may be in for an awesome running the score up type game.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars: It’s the Jaguars, does anybody really get excited to play them? I’m excited for it if Tom Brady is my fantasy QB, but that’s about the only reason. You never know though, if Bortles is better and that team shows up on that day, things could get quite interesting.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Patriots Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!