5. The Dolphins finish in a distant second in the AFC East. By default considering how bad the Bills and Jets are, and neither of them have improved enough to win 2nd place behind New England Patriots.
4. The Patriots clinch a first bye.
3. Matt Flynn helps the Raiders to more win and competes with the Chargers for 2nd place in the AFC West. If the Raiders offensive coordinator will go to the ground and pound with McFadden and let Flynn do what he does best the Raiders will be much improved. Flynn does great at short, quick passes. Flynn can manage the game for the Raiders, and collect wins as well. The Raiders offense should go run heavy and use the intermediate throws by Flynn in the passing game, and try to not to do much. Flynn is their QB, but don’t ask too much of him. If McFadden gets back to form and if they don’t ask Flynn to do too much the Raiders will win more games.
2. Tebow will start at QB this season if he ends up with a team like the Rams or Chiefs. If he ends up with a team like New England then he will have at least 3 rushing touchdowns.
1. Andrew Luck and The Colts will compete for the division and make the playoffs again. I love Luck, what he did for the Colts was amazing, and I think he will do it again. In another year or two he will be a superstar in the NFL at QB. The Colts will make a strong push against the Houston Texans. Can’t wait for the Broncos vs Colts game.