Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest Quarterback
Fact: Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in NFL history. And in Tom Brady vs. the NFL author Sean Glennon sets out to prove it. More than just a biography, this unique book establishes Brady’s prominent place in NFL history. Examining Brady’s skills and statistics and comparing him to other great QBs illustrates why New England’s field general is the best there is, was, and perhaps ever will be.
- A season-by-season review of Brady’s career with the New England Patriots.
- A look at Brady’s accomplishments as a college player with the Michigan Wolverines.
- A rundown of Brady’s NFL and Patriots records.
- Chapters on 15 of the NFL’s all-time greatest quarterbacks/passers: Sammy Baugh, Sid Luckman, Otto Graham, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Jim Kelly, John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning; each paired with a side-by-side career comparison with Brady.
- Items on some of the top quarterbacks currently playing in the NFL — Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and Eli Manning — along with analysis of how each stacks up/may stack up with Brady.
The book also includes a foreword written by Pat Kirwan, senior analyst for NFL.com, co-host of SiriusXM NFL Radio’s Movin’ the Chains, author of Take Your Eye Off the Ball: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look, editorial consultant to The NFL Today on CBS, and longtime coach and front office guy.
To view the official Triumph Books press release, or to order copies direct from the publisher, visit Triumph’s product page.